Corporate Affiliates Program
Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute(LRRI)
is an independent, non-profit research organization
committed to conducting basic and applied research
aimed at reducing the world's substantial respiratory
LRRI has focused its entire organization on
the prevention and cure of respiratory diseases
through determining their causes and biological
mechanisms, assessing health risks from airborne
health threats, and developing improved detection
and treatments for respiratory disease. No single
organization or individual has sole responsibility
for the problem of respiratory disease and its
cure. Every organization and individual has a
stake in the problem and resolution.
LRRI is looking for corporate sponsors to work
jointly with the Institute to seek the causes
and cures for respiratory disease. Together, we
can make a difference.
For more information on becoming
a corporate sponsor contact:
Chief Operating Officer
Benefits of Membership
- Real-time access to research in progress and
prepublication research results from nonproprietary
- Annual Affiliates Briefing Day of tours, briefings,
question-answer sessions, and personal discussions
with researchers. Attendance restricted to Corporate
Affiliates and other sponsors.
- Open-door policy for inquiries and on-site
tours and discussions with researchers.
- Availability of LRRI researchers as speakers
- Automated topical alert service through LRRI
- First-refusal access to new technologies developed
by LRRI which are not restricted by agreement
with specific clients.
- Placement of company scientists in our laboratories
as Corporate Fellows for training and sabbatical
residencies for up to one year each.
- Intra-industry and cross-industry networking
and jointly-funded research opportunities.
- Annual report of research activities.
- Public recognition of Corporate Affiliates
sponsorship, including visibility at LRRI conferences